Canon.com/ijsetup is the official Web address Provided By Canon So You can Download Driver, Manual & Guides for your Canon Printer. Consider it a One-Stop Shop For All Your Printer Needs. You Can manually find the Correct Version of the Driver for Your Printer. All you need to do is visit canon.com/ijsetup and install the best-suited driver for your specific printer.
Hardware Setup of Canon IJ Printer
- Unbox the newly purchased canon.com/ijsetup and arrange it in an appropriate location.
- Next, connect the power cable with the printer and put the power plug into an electric outlet.
- Press the power button of the canon.com/ijsetup.
- Then, insert the ink cartridge into the printer.
- Put some A4-size papers in the printer tray and assemble them correctly.
- With this, the hardware setup of the Canon IJ printer gets completed.
Network Setup of Canon IJ Printer
- First Press the "Menu" button.
- Next, select the "Network Settings" from the list of options appearing on the screen. It will open a new menu window.
- Then, tap on the "LAN" settings option and the "OK" button.
- Scroll down with the use of fingers to select the "Wireless LAN Setup" option.
- The print starts searching for all the available networks present in its proximity (precisely the wireless ones).
- Choose the network as per the choice to connect the same with the Canon IJ Printer.
- A new prompt window opens where the user has to enter the password associated with the Wi-Fi network. Click on the OK button.
- Confirm by verifying the entered information and other details from the "Confirm Settings" window.
- Wait for some moment till there is a successful connection of the printer with the internet.
- Now, open the web browser and enter the URL canon.com/ijsetup to get the latest driver and software updates for the Canon IJ printer.
- Give the model number of the purchased Canon IJ printer to download and install the drivers.
- After successfully installing the drivers, the printer setup gets wrapped up.